The Internet Marketers Handbook
- Discover how to use psychology to determine your optimal product pricing.
- Uncover the secrets for collecting data about customer activity on your website so that you can make a better product.
- Learn how to target influence marketers to expand your target audience and generate more high-quality traffic to your website.
- Discover how you can analyze your blog for clues on how to better optimize it to get more views and shares.
- Learn how to quickly identify the most popular topics in your industry to create buzz worthy blog posts.
- Discover how to save money by producing your own YouTube ads.
- You’ll gain valuable insight on what key performance indicators (KPIs) you need to follow and how to create a customized metrics dashboard that keeps you on top of these KPIs.
- You’ll figure out how to benchmark your cost per acquisition target so you don’t spend more to obtain a new customer than their worth.
- You’ll uncover the secret for finding the perfect name for your business, product, or service.
- You’ll learn how you can use Google Ads to Test Demand for Your Product.
- You’ll discover a quick hack for conducting the best keyword research for SEM and SEO.
- You’ll learn how to send your different traffic sources to your different landing pages.
- You’ll discover how to create your own Groupon-like daily deals to send to your customers.
- You’ll discover the secret to turbocharging your content production so you never run out of high-quality content to publish.
- You’ll see how you can use Google’s Mobile Ads Call Button to drive more lead volume for your business.
- You’ll discover the secret to being able to hire a personal assistant without breaking the bank.